The Senior Associates role is to support and own operations that are crucial to the Wavemaker promise of making smarter, faster decisions for its clients. You will leverage Wavemaker's proprietary data solutions to meet our clients' and planning teams' needs for data management and visualization. This position requires both a strategic and tactical viewpoint, aided by intellectual curiosity, strong problem-solving skills, along with an understanding of digital and traditional media. The ideal candidate will demonstrate hands-on skills in data analysis, processing, management, and visualization. Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as possess the ability to support and enable teamwork. The position will support the Manager/Associate Director to ensure consistent quality output on all projects.
- Assist in the development of business intelligence platforms (Tableau) for data visualization and insight generation for use in campaign monitoring and optimization.
- Assist in the build and development of custom databases on the reporting platform.
- Collect data requirements from client teams to assist in database build.
- Manage the retrieving, compiling, and formatting of large volumes of data.
- Communicate technical terms to non-technicalpeople, andhelping them understand why change might be required to achieve a specific goal or to complete a project.
- Help develop automated QA processes to ensure data accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in the development of presentations of analytical insights to clients & agency teams.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field.
- 2+ years of work experience in data management or data analytics preferably in a marketing and/or media agency.
- Experience with data from web/ad measurement technologies such as ad serving platforms (e.g. Google Campaign Manager,Sizmek, Flashtalking), campaign management (e.g. Prisma), website analytics software (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), paid search engine marketing data sources (e.g.Adwords, Kenshoo, DoubleClick) is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with tools such as Tableau (or similar BI tools), Alteryx, SQL, or advanced excel skills.
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation.
- Knowledge of database structures; experience working with AWS or Microsoft Azure a plus.
- Ability to communicate and understand business requirements from non-technical stakeholders while simultaneously managing their expectations at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a customer-centric focus.
- Quick learner and creative thinker
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and QA focused
- Extremely good time management skills
- Very comfortable with numbers
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to see the big picture
- A natural desire to learn and gain knowledge from outside the agency
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing the impact on project momentum
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media,contentand technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world's most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it's not easy, but if it's in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world's leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients' business
- confidence to challenge what's gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP's global media investment management company. Discover more on,and
GroupM andall ofits affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, themore greatwork we can create together.