The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinkerinterestedin the online/offline digital ecosystem. The primary goal of this position is to be a strategic overlay providing recommendations on solutions/tactics relative to client's goals and marketing strategy.
- Establish client relationships by understanding the account strategy to further enhance technical (and tactical) efforts.
- Understand digital products as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends
- Demonstrate the value, features, and benefits of media/customer solutions; review performance insights that can be implemented to drive higher impact and success.
- Monitor media and audience targeting trends across multiple verticals to enhance recommendations for newly engaged clients and/or to provide deeper insights for existing clients for improved results.
- Leverage data for establishing performance baseline and solutions, including resulting data to validate ROI of deployed solutions.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client's advertising platform, online business model, and online digital marketing strategy
- Partner with customers to understand their business objectives and to develop digital strategies for segmentation and taxonomies
- Evaluate customer's existing data collection and segmentation strategy to identify opportunities for new audiences and develop test & learn use cases that align with the overall digital vision.
- Identify and ideate on ways to leverage first party data segments at scale
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, and effectively manage expectations.
- Work with clients and team lead to design solutions that optimally utilize DMP use cases, strategy, and industry standards.
- Lead work streams to execute and optimize on strategies and solutions to ensure positive impact to customer KPIs.
- Drive continuous improvements to our approach andthought-leadership.
- A successfulAssociateshould share a passion for tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, determine a point of view and effectively communicate it. The candidate must be an insightful strategist, who understands the digital media ecosystem and client needs, and enjoys working in a high-energy environment.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to manage, manipulate and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong communication skills and team-first attitude.
- Effective decision-making/problem-solving skills.
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world's most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it's not easy, but if it's in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world's leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients' business
- confidence to challenge what's gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP's global media investment management company. Discover more on,and
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.