Sterilizer Technician (ETIII)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Four Seasons Environmental, Inc. (CDC), Atlanta, GA
Education: High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate
Experience: Five years with sterilization equipment
Pay: $30.54/hr. plus $5.38/hr. fringe benefit plus $0.10/hr. IUOE training
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Holidays and Vacation
- The Electronics Technician Maintenance III (Sterilizer Technician) applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers' manuals or similar documents. Examples of such problems include determining the location and density of circuitry, evaluating electromagnetic radiation, isolating malfunctions, and incorporating engineering; changes. Work typically requires an understanding of the interrelationships of circuits, exercising independent judgment in performing such tasks as making circuit analyses, calculating wave forms, and tracing relationships in signal flow, using complex test instruments such as high frequency pulse generators, frequency synthesizers, distortion analyzers, and complex computer control equipment. Work may be reviewed by supervisor for general compliance with accepted practices. This position may provide technical guidance to lower level technicians.
Abilities/Skills/Knowledge Required by the Position
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic repair and maintenance of steam supplied sterilization equipment used in a laboratory environment. Including rack washers, tunnel washers, autoclaves, necropsy room specialties, etc. Applicant must have familiarity with knowledge of sterilization systems including theory and principle, PLC based controls and good understanding of how controls work. Experienced at repairing temperature and pressure controls, electro-mechanical control systems, electronics, steam specialties, pneumatic and plumbing on sterilization equipment working from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications using a variety of electronic tools and measuring and testing instruments. This job provides no on the job training, so the successful applicant must come with the required knowledge.
Four Seasons Environmental, Inc. (www.fseinc.net) is a 350-associate facilities management firm. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, FSE offers a very stable work environment. Our goal of 30 years remains the same: satisfy the customer and continuously improve. If you are looking for a nurturing company that puts the customer and the employee first, then please submit your resume for consideration.
- All resumes will be kept in strict confidence
- We are an institutional, commercial, full-facility operation and maintenance contractor and equal opportunity employer: including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities
In a corporate culture of positive reinforcement, we will produce excellence by continuously finding better ways to serve our client as we would wish to be served.
In a nurturing corporate climate where families are valued and continuous improvement is a way of life, we will treat our customer and our fellow employees as we would wish to be treated so that we will continue to be our customer's contractor of choice.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to work any shift
- No relocation assistance is available
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 lbs.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years old
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing, background and reference checks
- Some vaccinations are required