|Role and Responsibilities
Production Support Level I is an entry level position into the company. The responsibility of the Level I position is to help production plating lines with racking and un-racking, as well as masking and unmasking of parts:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Works to mask and unmask product from plating lines per specification listed on order documentation
- Racks and un-racks product per instructions
- Works to achieve scheduling priorities for shipping product out
- Work to ensure safe practices and company policies and procedures are being followed
- Work to ensure ongoing success of company maintenance plans and objectives
- Work to ensure ongoing success of company housekeeping and organization objectives
- Reads and accurately interprets shop paper
- Performs other assigned duties to achieve the goals of the department and company
- Help to package product
A successful candidate must be a team oriented person with good communication skills. A successful candidate must be able to excel at the following:
- Show high level of attention to detail
- Show a high level of quality of work
- Follows set attendance/punctuality policies
- Shows good communication and listening skills
- Is dependable
- Good Organizational skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Can Comprehend and retain instructions written and verbal
- Some detailed hand work
- Ability to carry 50 pounds, 3 feet, occasionally.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Good hand/finger dexterity required.
- Ability to handle repetitive hand motion.
- Ability to reach above shoulders, crouch, and bend at the waist
- Work at a fast pace accurately
- Lift boxes/baskets of parts weighting approximately 5 to 50 pounds
The work environment is a fast paced, manufacturing job-shop. A variety of chemical baths are used on manufacturing floor on a daily basis and proper care and focus must be taken to ensure safety. Communication and teamwork are highly valued within the company as well as the push for continual improvement.