Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Production Packaging
Job Posting Title:Packer 1st shift
* Count and place product in a carton/box as directed
* Stack boxes to a specific pattern
* Complete line set up (including X-Ray set up) and tear down procedures as needed
* Assist in line changeover of equipment
* Must learn to effectively read placards
* Complete roll changes
* Assist with scale and weight setup and monitor product control weights
* Communicate effectively in a team setting
* Other duties as assigned
Benefits and incentives: New hires are eligible for benefits and 401(k) within their first month of hire. Shift differential of $0.90. We are offering a sign on bonus of $300 to be paid out after 6 months and $300 to be paid out after 9 months(attendance and probationary policies apply). After 90 days pay per hour increases to $15.60 per hour
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.