Public Relations Specialist
Strategic Resources, Inc. (SRI) is an international, ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CMMI Level 3 Rated full-service provider with more than 30 years of experience in the Federal, military, and commercial marketplaces. SRI is now seeking an experienced Public Relations Specialist.
Please visit SRI corporate site at . Click here for employment with SRI:
General Summary: The Public Relations Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic, compelling, and impactful PR & Social Media programs. The ideal candidate is self-driven, demonstrates good judgment, and can work independently, especially as related to monitoring social media trends, analyzing and reporting on trends within Government contracting, and assisting senior staff with various external/media relations projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a multi-channel, integrated communications strategy.
- Develop marketing materials including newsletters, fact sheets, customer stories, and websites.
- Create and manage brand management initiatives.
- Build, cultivate, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Plan and develop social media assets.
- Conduct research and support in developing strategic plans and presentations.
- Support planning and executing events, meetings, and workshops.
- Track and report on campaign metrics and budgets.
- Manage multiple deliverables at once, with varying deadlines.
- Manage various external communications activities such as public/media relations, analyst relations, social media, crisis communications, reputation management, speaking opportunities, awards, and more.
- Develop, create, and execute various internal and external communication plans.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Public Relations
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related discipline
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with managing and tracking various social media platforms
- Experience with website design and content creation
- Experience with Government contractors
- Experience with brand management
- Experience with reputation management
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Impeccable writing, editing, and proofreading skills; must be able to communicate concepts effectively
- Strong public speaking skills
SRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE).