ARE YOU READY TO DRIVE RESULTS?
Spacesaver islooking for the perfect fit with our Marketing Team-someone who is driven by impacting results, not afraid to try new things, looking to learn and grow, and wants to work for a forward thinking organization as our Marketing Specialist.
Some of the things our Marketing Team leads are pretty cool, including winning the Coolest Thing Made in Fort Atkinson two years in a row! Other initiatives the Marketing Specialist will be driving include:
- Delivering on our go-to-market strategies
- Developing relationships with trade associations across all the vertical markets we serve
- Leading online and print advertising schedules, budgets, and creative development
- Managing our national trade show plans and being the 'face of Spacesaver' at national shows
- Establishing media partnerships and contributing to public and media relations
- Managing Spacesaver's online store
- Leading Spacesaver-owned distribution marketing
We are searching for candidates with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Trade show and/or event planning experience
- Content development
- Digital/print advertising experience
- Negotiation skills
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
Why Work at Spacesaver?
- Flexible schedules
- Family friendly environment
- We welcome fresh and new ideas
- Employee owned (Yes, you can be part owner of Spacesaver!)
- We are innovating! (Exciting time to join us!)
- Spacesaver University (We offer free training courses to help you build skills & advance in your career)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Internal promotions
- Teamwork & collaboration is valued
- Onsite registered nurse and occupational therapist at no cost to our team members
- $200 Wellness reimbursement for health club memberships per year
- Company contribution to health savings accounts
- 401K with company match (.50 for every dollar you contribute up to 8%)
- Profit sharing (annual 2% company contribution of regular earnings)
- Every Day is Jeans Day!
- Our Culture Team plans a lot of very fun team building activities!
- We give back to our local communities! (time and money)
- The team members that work here are awesome!
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working remotely and will provide all company equipmentto you for use at home.
Check out our website at www.spacesaver.com to learn more about us!