Senior CS&O leadership team role, responsible for leading the transformation of the D&A commercial framework and associated programs (aka Fusion). Will coordinate with other functions across D&A/LSEG to plan, execute and operate the new commercial framework. Requires senior-level conceptualization, planning, and orchestration abilities, and well as excellent communication and facilitative leadership skills. Knowledge of existing D&A content and products required
Key relationships & committees
- Proposition leadership and associated BLTs
- Technology leadership
- Sales leadership, including Sales Enablement, Account Management, and Sales Strategy
- Customer Operations leadership, including Order Management; Billing; PE&A; and Reporting
- Fusion Steering Committee
- D&A LT (DLT)
- Key pilot clients
- Thought leaders at large diversified financial institutions
- Key industry groups (eg FISD)
Key responsibilities & Priorities
- Design and drive successful completion of the multi-year Fusion commercial transformation
- Establish program structure, including scope and objectives, success criteria, deliverables, key milestones, performance measures, and governance
- Build, validate and obtain approval for business case, including internal proposition and client proposition
- Build commercial model framework and associated capabilities (eg ratings engine)
- Negotiate key execution dependencies across other strategic programs (eg RDP, Workspace, Quote to Cash) and incremental Fusion requirements (eg Usage Tracking; Content Segmentation) with Proposition, Technology, Sales Enablement, Account Management, Customer Operations and Finance
- Lead transformation of core support (eg Customer Operations), sales, and migration processes in line with new usage-based commercial model
- Develop, maintain and monitor program schedule. Communicate progress to senior stakeholders.
- Manage the completion of the program from conception through pilot, EAP and at-scale deployment stages Align Fusion commercials with other commercial models, including Refinitiv Access
- Develop, and oversee execution of, framework for commercially successful transition of existing D&A business to Fusion commercials, where appropriate
- Drive busines growth through BLT's and SAM in line with Fusion business plan
KPI's for Role
- % of in-scope revenue retained and transitioned to new commercial model
- On-time launch for Project Fusion pilots and subsequent stages
- Usage revenue growth for existing Fusion clients
Director candidate that has the following capabilities:
- Well-demonstrated track record of having led Commercial transformation within SaaS, Information Services, or Financial Services companies
- Senior / executive level presence that can work / partner with ELT +1 leaders
- High-energy leader that can develop narratives around the transformation journey and create momentum
- Well-demonstrated client management skills including deal-level negotiations
Skills and experience
- Strategic perspective on D&A's business
- Excellent conceptualization, planning and orchestration skills
- Thorough understanding of D&A's industry, services and client base
- Strong senior level communication and influencing skills
- Proven track record of large program execution
- Detailed understanding of D&A's organization and services
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder - which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.