Attention current TriHealth employees:
Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors.Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
We're growing and we'd love for you to grow with us! TriHealth is looking to hire a Contract Variance Specialist to join our award-winning team!
The Contract Variance Specialist is responsible to identify payment variances at the account level based on expected reimbursement from contracted managed care payers, governmental payers and non-contracted miscellaneous payers.
Some of the primary responsbilities for this role are:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma in Business, Healthcare, or other related field. Bachelor's degree in Health Administration preferred.
- 3-4 years Professional Healthcare Revenue Cycle Billing and follow up,patient access, and/or HIM knowledge. Somemanagement healthcare experience ideal.
- Working knowledge of Epic Resolute, Excel, understanding of managed care contracts and payment terms.
- Broader Epic knowledge and revenue cycle experience outside of billing / follow up, managed care experience, Excel (Pivot Table) expertise is desired.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
- Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Remain positive, professional, determined, calm and focused when faced with challenging situations
You can also expect a Total Rewards package that includes but not limited to:
If you're interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity,Apply today!
Account Representative, Accounts Receivable Specialist (AR Specialist), Collection Agent, Collection Specialist, Collector, Credit Clerk, Debt Collector, Patient Access Specialist, Patient Account Representative, Telephone Collector,Account Clerk, Accounting Assistant, Accounting Associate, Accounting Clerk, Accounting Specialist, Accounting Technician, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounts Payables Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job Title: Contract Variance Specialist (Payers Relations) - Cincinnati, OH
Department Name: TRIS PATIENT ACCOUNTING
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Weekend Commitment: No
Holiday Commitment: No
On-Call Commitment: No