Basic Math; Basic Reading (Standard Operational Procedures, Schedules, Work Instructions, Pattern Documentation); Basic Writing (Data Entry, Receiving Documentation).
- Make repairs to existing wood patterns, core boxes, and mold boxes to prepare for production.
- Changeover combination tooling as required for production by interpreting set-up from Work Instructions and drawings.
- Make rigging changes as directed by supervisor to improve quality of job.
- Inspect tooling to identify potential molding or pouring problems or to identify potential quality/productivity improvements.
- Set up foundry tooling in preparation for manufacturing by following the instructions in SOP for Pattern Riggers.
- Prepare new jobs for production by completing all rigging functions including mounting, gating and risering, and framing.
- Complete all documentation associated with function as specified on Pattern Shop SOP's.
- Perform housekeeping functions as needed to keep work area safe and orderly.
- Calculate rigging requirements on jobs designated as standard using rigging charts or formulas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace