Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145
ABOUT THE JOB
Works autonomously and possesses depth and breadth of expertise to own and drive operational or operational support processes.
*This position can be located anywhere in the United States.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leads, identifies, and implements strategic improvement concepts that generate significant measurable benefits across the enterprise (e.g. revenue, expense, client experience, etc.)
- Develop reporting and metrics to measure performance and effectiveness of operational processes; present to senior management.
- Demonstrate and maintain expertise of industry trends and practices in operational area, Risk Management, Compliance, and Operations.
- Lead and recommend solutions for business critical operational or technology issues including operational impact, root cause analysis, cross business impact, and arrival at solutions; translate and communicate clearly to end users and key stakeholders.
- Interpret findings from data mining processes and communicate recommendations to senior leadership.
- Use project management skills to lead and drive the completion of various tasks, including application changes, upgrades, issue remediation plans, 2nd and 3rd line of defense exams, etc.
- Partner, communicate, and negotiate with stakeholder groups to ensure workload is effectively prioritized, planned, and tracked to completion.
- Serve as a "trusted advisor" who develops and maintains strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders (LOB partners, technology, compliance, vendors, etc.) in order to lead and influence business decisions.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5-7 years of direct experience
- Ability to look at end to end processes and determine and implement business process improvements
- Ability to run small to medium projects across the organization with little to minimal oversight
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization
PREFERRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive knowledge of major production application systems used for delivery of services to internal and external clients; ability to leverage major production application systems in diverse situations.
- Understanding of the criticality of getting things done in spite of current circumstances and the ability to utilize assigned resources and leverage back-channel resources (individuals or teams) to achieve or exceed planned outcomes.
- Understanding the necessity and value of accuracy; ability to complete tasks with high levels of precision.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis; ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve these problems.
- Knowledge of the importance of "big picture" thinking and planning; ability to apply organizational acumen and competitiveness to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.
- Knowledge of processes, tools and techniques for assessing and controlling an organization's exposure to risks of various kinds; ability to apply knowledge of risk management appropriately to diverse situations.
- Knowledge of collaborative techniques; ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply knowledge of problem solving appropriately to diverse situations.
- Knowledge of back office operations; ability to implement the practices, processes, technologies, and applications associated with banking transaction processing and records management.
- Knowledge of business data analysis; ability to collect, identify, analyze and interpret business data using various kinds of techniques to meet business needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of the concepts and principles of Gemba Kaizen methodology; ability to identify and eliminate manufacturing waste through iterative improvements to processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment; ability to help an organization comply with regulations at the federal, state and local level and follow the organization-specific policies and guidelines, affecting business practices.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing .
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.