This is a field based role - the territory is Allentown, PA. You must live within 50 miles of the territory.
As an Account Executive- Point of Care, you will be responsible for total account management
and selling the full Roche Point of Care portfolio. This includes a range of selling skills such as
positioning a differentiated Molecular Point of Care technology into the Hospital Laboratory
environment and associated physician office labs, with each account have unique needs and
buying patterns. As part of the Roche Point of Care portfolio you will be positioning IT solutions
that will connect instruments across the IHN continuum of care in both inpatient and outpatient
settings. This position requires conducting presentations and business reviews to potential
customers thereby demonstrating in-depth knowledge of our product line, as well as relevant
healthcare/industry trends including related products or services. Additionally, you will:
* Ability to generate new customer demand within the IHN segment across the full portfolio of
* Effective at penetrating complex and large IHN accounts to gain access to and favor with key
decision makers and all buying influence
* Adept at translating customer needs into internal action to meet those needs while balancing
key business priorities and goals
* Balances the need to advocate for their customers while also demonstrating the drive and
ability to negotiate and achieve strong business results for Roche.
* Strong clinical and financial acumen with a demonstrated ability to understand customer needs
and align Roche POC products to an evolving market within the IHN segment.
* Develops territory-specific executional strategies to consistently meet and exceed sales
* Effectively utilize outcomes from workflow analysis and impact studies to provide competitive
differentiation and value to the overall customer solution. Provide in-depth technical expertise
regarding assigned product lines.
* Utilize competitive, customer, and product knowledge to establish competitive barriers to
market penetration by positioning Roche Professional Diagnostics solutions. Assist customers
in achieving defined business/technical and personal goals. These responsibilities will include
pre and post analysis review.
* Work cross functionally with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best
practices while remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact
* Deliver tailored presentations specific to customer needs incorporating the outcome data from
the various process analysis. Conduct system demonstrations & presentations where
applicable; Road Shows, VIPS, etc.
* Preferred experience in the Point of Care diagnostic and Integrated Health Network space.
Who you are:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience
* Participation in an approved accelerated development, fellowship or rotational program may
be considered in lieu of experience.
Colorado applicants not eligible.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.