Spacesaver is currently recruiting forGeneral Labor - Paint Line Loader/Unloaderson1st Shift
This position is Full Time witha starting wageof $16.00.
- Load/Unload components from overhead conveyor system.
- Packagecomponentsin quantities and sequence required.
- 4 ten hour days, Monday through Thursday, 4am-2pm
- Mandatory OT on Fridays, if called
- Voluntary OT on Saturdays, if called
Physical Work and Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand a minimum of 8 hours on a cement production floor. The team member frequently is required to use arms to reach and hands to handle or feel. The team member must repetitively lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Team members are also required to frequently talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Team members in this role are exposed to seasonal temperature/humidity changes.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about us, visit our website! www.spacesaver.com
Spacesaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Qualified candidates will have aHigh School Diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of experience. Basic PLC/CNC knowledge is a plus. Qualified candidates must also achievea passing score on required assessments. The ability to readto read tape measures and efficiently operate all other required measuring devices is also required. Candidates best suited for this role will have a proven ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.