The Day to Day Quality Assurance Cloud Transformation Lead Responsibilities Include:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within the field of Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for Defining QA transformation strategy and action plan considering all the applications will be moved to Azure cloud in next 5-7 months.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in using DevOps pipelines
Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
- Work with QA managers and Development managers to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads.
Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
- Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework.
2 Years with Testing in DevOps, Jenkins GitHub pipeline setup, CI/CD, build automation
2 Years Leading Strategy of Cloud Testing and Cloud environment transformation, Azure preferred but not required
5 Years with test automation, selenium is preferred but not required
5 Years Testing methodologies for SOAP/REST services
Managerial/Leadership experience, but not required