Location: Greenfield, Wisconsin
Come join our Retail Lending team in Southeastern Wisconsin in this newly added position, and see the difference in working for a local, community Bank!
- Administer of monthly HMDA review and annual reporting. Provide support to the Mortgage Operations Department.
Job Duties Include:
- Serve as HMDA Reporting staff. Annual submission of HMDA report to the OTS due by March.
- Collect and input all HMDA reportable loans into the required HMDA software using HMDA fact sheets on a monthly basis.
- Audit the HMDA fact sheets as needed.
- Check sales code against monthly sold loan report.
- Audit denied and withdrawn files as received. Audit mortgages requiring flood insurance, maintained by the loan servicing area, semi-annually.
- Audit consumer lending files monthly
- Specialty Processing/Closing of Construction and Investor loans.
- Review policies & procedures of correspondents to be sure the bank is in compliance with correspondent requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of experience with a financial institution, loan department or similar area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Complete familiarity with various software packages of the Bank.
- Analytical ability.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to conduct relationships with other people that will enhance the professional image of the Bank.
- Familiarity with calculating APR’s and mortgage terminology.
As a Full-Time Employee, you will be eligible to participate in our Outstanding Benefits package which includes:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) pool – new hires start with PTO and get an additional 144 hours each January 1st. This increases 40 hours after each 5th year of employment (up to 15 years) and unused PTO may be rolled over to the next year or paid out to you!
- PTO Purchase Program – you may purchase an additional 40 hours of PTO
- Birthday PTO – 8 hours of Birthday PTO for your Birthday
- Volunteer PTO – 8 hours of PTO to use each year to Volunteer and give back
- 401(k) with 6% dollar-for-dollar Employer Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Bank paid Life Insurance at 1.5 times your annual salary
- Bank paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance – Three plans available
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Optional Life and Short-Term Disability Insurances
- Flex Spending Account with TASC
- Local Employee Assistance Program FREE to you
- Discount on your Mortgage Loan with us
- Free Employee Checking Account
- Fun and Exciting Wellness Program
- Annual Reviews and potential salary increases
Equal Opportunity Employer/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities