The Training Coordinator role serves as an integral member of the Body Repair Learning and Development team. This position holder will work closely with Learning and Development team to create and execute an educational programs strategy with the goal of delivering the highest caliber of training and customer service. As a training coordinator, your responsibilities include the development, management, and coordination of education sessions and programs.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
A training coordinator must be able to handle a wide variety of instructional design duties and project management tasks. This type of job requires strong interpersonal communication abilities, the ability to multitask, and outstanding organizational skills
- Bachelors of Instructional Design or similar field preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in developing and coordinating Instructional Design programs and/or an equivalent level of experience in educational project/program administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Great problem-solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with stakeholders at various levels within an organization and display strong customer service skills, diplomacy, and tact
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Assists in planning, creating, and implementing training courses and materials to support the various stages within a course development life cycle
- Collaborates with team and business leaders, in the scheduling of all program dates, locations and instructor assignments
- Works collaboratively to communicate, track and confirm program logistics and deliverables for all program materials
- Serve as secondary relationship manager for programs instructors and students.
- Create and research curriculum materials actively to ensure educational content remains up-to-date based on organizational developments.
- Continuously monitors program attendance, attendee satisfaction, through internal platforms as well as online and in person communications
- Seek and gather input from management, employees, and other business leaders regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses to seek to improvement opportunities
As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
Back-up childcare and employee discounts