Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
HRBA - Lithium GBU & Capital Projects
This role will support the Lithium GBU's Commercial and Technology teams in addition to Capital Projects, as needed.
- Align the organization to the core values, enterprise operating model and business objectives
- Consult with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach
- Act as a change agent to support implementation of people initiatives and processes that drive organizational effectiveness
- Advocate for a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment
- Think, act and partner with business management to drive improvement initiatives
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives such as performance management, workforce planning, talent management, organizational development and organizational change management
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, grow talent pipeline, and increase retention
- Manage employee relationships in compliance with the code of conduct, compliance, government laws and regulations
- Strengthen communications and engagement at all levels
- Viewed as an accountable business partner and HR consultant
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with a minimum of 3 years HR related experience OR Master's Degree in HR or related field
- Experience in manufacturing and/or multinational companies is a plus
- Strong sense of business ethics, integrity, confidentiality, sensitivity
- High level of self-discipline, job ownership and accountability
- Analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to always remain organized and complete quality work
- Experience working on complex assignments requiring a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness and sound judgment to resolve issues.
- Must be comfortable in a diverse, fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing priorities
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills,strong attention to detail,being able to work under tight deadlines, and manage multiple priorities
- "Can do" attitude, reliable, and willingness to learn
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with senior leadership
- Ability to collaborate and influence laterally across the function and organization
- Demonstrated advanced working knowledge of the MS Office suite, including strong Excel and Power Point
- Experience with HRIS systems, Workday, and SAP preferred
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled