Abiomed is a pioneer and global leader in healthcare technology and innovation, with a mission ofRecovering Hearts & Saving Lives. With corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, offices in Aachen & Berlin, Germany and Tokyo, Japan, Abiomed's 1,400 employees form one of the fastest growing medical device companies in the world. We attract and retain exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and a strong commitment to employee professional development.
Patients First | Innovation | Winning Culture | Heart Recovery
This position will serve as a subject matter expert on Abiomed's customer service-related operational processes and procedures.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively build strong relationships with the commercial team and customers as you work in partnership to process customer service-related matters via phone, email, and Microsoft Teams.
- Ensure smooth execution of orders, quotes, terms and conditions, etc. by working closely with internal stakeholders and our customers
- Proactively track and provide support to resolve issues that may arise. Provide potential solutions or alternatives. Escalate these issues, as necessary, within assigned zone.
- Process Returned goods
- Partner with finance, legal, logistics and IT teams to achieve customer outcomes
- Investigate and solve complex customer issues. Exercise judgment, within company procedures and practices to determine appropriate course of action.
- Responsible for organizing daily work to complete all necessary activities.
- Support and understand sales pricing programs.
- Ability to work within multiple systems to gather data required to resolve complex inquires and issues.
- Rotate tasks within the service center and provide backup support to co-workers.
- Take ownership of incoming inquires and become the point person to ensure a smooth workflow for the sales team and customer.
- AA required; BS/BA preferred.
- Strong Communication skills.
- 2 years of related work experience Supporting a Sales team preferred.
- Self-starter, able to work under minimum supervision based on provided guidelines.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working as part of a team.
- Proficient in ERP systems, SAP preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.