The Consultant, Organizational Change Management will be responsible for developing and managing strong partnerships with Operations leadership in Supply Chain Operations in order to provide high-quality change management and communications plans that drive associate engagement and culture of continuous improvement. Provides innovative solutions for change management and communications to an hourly, production workforce of warehouse associates and accessory installers. Creates, coordinates and distributes all Company associate communications to convey information and improve engagement. Works as a member of the Human Resources team to support daily business partner responsibilities, including associate relations issues and/or concerns with ability to escalate issues as appropriate.
- Partners with SCO Leadership to consult and provide guidance on OCM strategy, based on SCO's culture, communication best practices, and alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify stakeholders and lead effective stakeholder engagement activities.
- Develop and provide input on organizational communications.
- Develops workforce communication and engagement strategies through active communications using company communication tool (Staffbase), but may include other methods such as electronic boards, PowerPoint, videos, etc.
- Develop and actively manage business communication materials in support of key strategic business priorities, including internal news to associates via the company intranet (e.g. Staffbase), associate presentations, digital assets, leadership communications, videos, etc.
- Develop and execute activities to support change and adoption such as defining personas, developing key messages, creating/executing against communications plans, measuring adoption efforts, and developing/executing training plans to support change efforts related to key initiatives (e.g. Lean Deployment) and programs.
- Actively manages and monitors corporate communications to ensure alignment with SCO.
- As a member of the HR Team, understands the basics related to HR in order to handle employee questions or concerns.
- Coordinates with other initiatives to ensure there is a common understanding of timelines and departmental overlaps.
- Manage internal communications for various projects and event.
- Develop employment branding to include standardized formats and templates.
- Determines appropriate metrics to measure progress, reinforce behaviors, and make adjustments to improve implementation results.
- Update and maintain recruiting and other company sponsored posters, brochures, flyers, website, etc.
- Assist with development and implementation of communications plans, as needed, for certain issues or events (e.g. large transactions affecting the company as a whole).
- Responsibly receive, transmit, and handle consumer and customer data per applicable policies and procedures.
- Review and follow data privacy practices, policies, and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations or related field of study.
- 8+ years of experience in the corporate communication or in a related area; or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires strong ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Familiarity with change management methodologies and experience driving effective change management and implementation plans including communications plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to collaborate and articulate effectively, and influence key stakeholders within the organization.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and the ability to work in a diverse work group.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize conversations into key takeaways and action items.
- Must have experience in crafting messages for an hourly, production workforce.
- Project management skills and experience; demonstrated successful application of project management methodology, tools, and best practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(For optimum performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in the listed areas.)
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of the job, the associate is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information from the computer and other office productivity devices. The associate is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The associate is occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable, for business. The associate must frequently move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While the job is generally performed in an office environment, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, areas in which moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals are present, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the office environment is typically quiet, but the associate may be occasionally exposed to loud noise levels.
Minimal travel is required for this position (up to 30% of the time and on a domestic basis).
*Legally authorized to work in the United States, without Sponsorship.
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.