Cobham Mission Systems is seeking anAccounting Internto work for a dynamic team in a fast-paced, aerospace and defense manufacturing environment.Cobham Mission Systems' structured internship program offers real world experience and mentoring through a variety of activities and assignments. This position is located Davenport, IA.
* Assist in internal audits and documentation
* Analyze data and draft reports
* Support completion of general ledger tasks
* Complete ad hoc tasks as requested
* Actively pursuing a Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Accounting
* Completed at least 2 years of an accountancy program at an accredited college/university
* Specific course work: accounting, audit & finance
* Previous internships, research or project experience in relevant field is helpful, but not required
* Ability to function in a team environment with multi-disciplinary members
* Must demonstrate and maintain a high regard for confidential and sensitive information
* Strong analytical skills
Cobham Mission Systems' values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham Mission Systems is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham Mission Systems to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham Mission Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham Mission Systems to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham Mission Systems will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please visit
Follow us on our LinkedIn page at