Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will be challenging and exciting every day? Do you want to have an ability to influence business outcomes? Is it important to you to feel like your contribution makes a difference, is recognized & is appreciated? If so, this may be a great position for you! AdvancedMD is seeking a self-motivated data analyst intern to provide business intelligence, reporting and analysis for our rapidly growing company. This is an opportunity to get hands on experience with AdvancedMD's strategy team, joining a team of data experts, and will be a great opportunity for the right applicant to learn new skills and make a difference.
- Evaluate operational reporting and data needs, prepare data and provide analysis on what the data means with recommendations on how it should be actioned
- Analyze and understand the existing reporting solutions to determine and action improvement opportunities
- Work with project stakeholders to determine, define and measure KPIs in scalable and meaningful reports
- Manage business intelligence roadmap and communicate timelines with stakeholders
- Be a problem solver, using data to provide ad hoc information that will help solve individual productivity and customer-level issues as necessary
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Working towards a bachelor's degree (Business, Economics, Information Technology or related field preferred but not necessary) last year of school preferred
- Exceptional problem solving & time management skills
- Excellent verbal, writing communication skills and the ability to work across multiple departments
- Ability to organize, synthesize and present findings and recommendations
- Solid data analysis skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Experience using business reporting tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPivot, etc.)
- Learn how to optimize statistical computer languages (SQL, R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Gain experience using Power BI to create powerful dynamic dashboards
- Work with fun experts in data science, engineering and analytics
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at 1.706.644.8747 or 1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.