What will you be engaged in day-to-day?
- Working with and supporting the media strategists, executing and optimizing media buying campaigns across channels including Google Ads, paid social, native ad platforms, DSPs, and additional partners/vendors.
- Measuring/reporting performance of media buying campaigns, and assessing performance against all stated goals/objectives.
- Planning and identifying effective media mix combinations (i.e., earned, owned, and paid) based on targeted audiences, media buying trends and insights; as well as, optimizing spending or other outreach tactics based on these insights.
- Monitoring the media marketplace to stay abreast of trends, identifying opportunities and emerging issues, and understanding new technologies and stakeholder reaction.
- Pursuing new business opportunities and added-value programs via media partnerships. Infusing the Media Service Center with innovation and a strategic vision.
- Providing strategic direction and managing the development/execution of media plans for various campaigns, programs, and initiatives.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the Media Service Team members and providing strategic as well as tactical input to ensure the delivery of high-quality deliverables.
- Developing and sharing best practices company-wide for earned media planning, buying and outreach.
- Identifying unique earned and paid media outreach opportunities for internal/external clients.
- Negotiating directly with vendors and overseeing media vendor relationships/contractual agreements.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What qualifications will help you succeed?
- 8+ years Public Relations/Earned Media experience.
- Master's Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing a plus.
- Proven track record developing and implementing successful PR campaigns at local/national levels.
- Self-starter and resourceful problem solver who can inspire others within a complex matrix environment.
- Superior written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working on national programs, initiatives, and activities.
- Experience optimizing the effectiveness of earned media outreach strategies and activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, credibility and strong working relationships.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and presentation skills with the ability to communicate to and persuade internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to conduct media/market research and craft thoughtful analyses and insights.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
IQ Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran, including all protected veterans, or status as a disabled individual, in accordance with applicable law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please refer to our Applicants Rights under Federal Employment Law Section on our main .