Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC). Our reliable and safe work environment ensured we were able to retain our existing workforce throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and we are now committing to the economic recovery of individuals and businesses in our communities.Job Description
Primary Location:Springville, Utah
Warehouse Laborer: Loads and unloads materials for sale and distribution. Position requires a high degree of accuracy, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. The noise of the work environment is usually loud, and the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions, combustibles, large machinery and mechanical parts.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks, pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand, fork lift, hand truck and/or electric pallet jack, as appropriate.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Loads materials into vehicles to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Conveys materials from storage sites to designated loading area.
- Counts and records number of units of materials moved or handled, breakage and spoilage on appropriate sheets.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases and other containers.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and wraps bundles together.
- Performs housekeeping and grounds maintenance warehouse and sales center offices.
- Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional image to customers and the work place.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Night Shift: 4:00pm to 12:30am
Pay Rate: $15/HR
Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in. Follow this link to our online application. Let us invest in you!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background. We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you’d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled