What you will do
Under direct supervision, completes assigned programming, commissioning, basic troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of fire / security systems per contract obligations.
How you will do it
* Assists experienced personnel with solutions to systems problems, either troubleshooting the system or advising others on how to resolve problems. Requires understanding of core and third party fire / security products, software and systems / electrical technology.
* Assists in performing required commissioning documentation. Provide accurate information for as-builts documentation.
* Adheres to safety standards and local and national codes, with a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
* Maintains appropriate local and National Fire / Security Industry Certifications.
* Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Continuous proactive customer interactions including an in-depth understanding of customer(s) needs wants and systems currently in place.
* Assists in monitoring project execution per plan. Reports problems or changes to supervisor or management.
* Completes paperwork and on site documentation as required.
* Performs self-study (reading, research, and practice) to obtain technical proficiency on required products and application.
* Performs other duties as assigned
What we look for
Supportive team environment and add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package starting on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.