Are you recognized as a fast learner with a drive for creating and executing great events? Do you have a knack for crafting integrated AV solutions? We are looking for a Senior AV Technician to join our team and help deliver services that turn meetings into collaborative and engaging opportunities.
The Senior AV Technician will manage all on-site audio-visual technology needs in the conference centers and shared meeting spaces, including, but not limited to video conferencing systems, computer hardware, computer software, and specialized audio equipment. You'll partner with internal stakeholders to deliver strategic planning, creative production, and technology resources and services to improve event experiences and achieve performance excellence. We are looking for someone with high energy, enthusiasm and a proactive approach to providing strong customer service while delivering exceptional productions under pressure.
- Leads technical design and implementation of resources to support in-person and virtual engagements, including: consulting with stakeholders; hosting technical rehearsals; streaming and production support; managing and operating audio-visual equipment to ensure quality; and setting up physical environment for video conference, lighting, pipe and drape, and presentations displayed via appropriate media streams.
- Participates in or leads audio-visual projects and upgrades by managing customer/vendor relationships; maintaining equipment; monitoring inventory; and designing, installing, and programming equipment and/or end-user training.
- Manages and supports the continual advancement of audio-visual technology standards across the district's approximate 175 meeting spaces, enabling seamless self-serve functionality that meets the evolving needs of the bank.
- Troubleshoots, verifies, and documents audio-visual and video conferencing issues and coordinates resolution with other technical teams and stakeholders.
- Identifies new equipment upgrades and compatibility based on industry knowledge, research, and cost/risk assessments.
- Provide backup support to mailroom staff and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred; Certified Technical Specialist or other industry certification required.
- 6+ years of audio-visual experience in entertainment, corporate events, hospitality or related fields.
- Master understanding of technical business processes and subject matter, with specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise and considered highly skilled.
- Deep knowledge of broadcasting equipment management, conference and messaging systems, and digital engagement tools and technologies.
- Expertise in producing live and recorded engagements.
- Expertise in problem management and service request processes.
We offer a wonderful benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account, Backup Child Care Program, Pre-Tax Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Paid Family Care Leave, Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Pet Insurance, Matching 401(k), and a Retirement / Pension
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.