Frontier-An American Restaurant; Chef Brian Jupiter is the 2019 & 2020 James Beard semi-finalist-Best Chef Great Lakes and heads-up culinary operations.
Frontier is an American restaurant where not only can you order smoked pigs, but also a menagerie of mammals, birds, and even reptiles. Cooking entire animals fits neatly into Frontier’s ideology of eating outside of one’s comfort zone at the “edge of civilization.” The restaurant’s whole animal service, or “large format meal service,” is typically served family style for size group. Located at 1072 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Hiring Hosts; seeking talented and energetic individuals, excited to be in the service industry.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Communicate effectively with customers, helping them get seated as well as suggestions for food and beverage.
- Manage tables and the customer experience.
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude.
Qualifications And Skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience but not required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connections with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of the restaurant's menu and be enthusiastic about our offering.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with the fellow team to deliver exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends.
- Good judgement skills and adaptive attitude