Inventory/Quality Control Associate
As an Inventory/Quality Control Associate you will ensure compliance in the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard and continue to build and support our Baltimore Operations team in maintaining consistency in our processes.
- Work closely with warehouse and sales management to create and achieve quality goals
- Work closely with internal QMS (Quality Management System) team
- Perform quality checks when required
- Audit high profile customer orders for accuracy and special requirements
- Investigate and assist in resolving order discrepancies
- Prioritize tasks to meet carrier scheduled pickups
- Keep accurate records of errors
- Hold weekly meetings with teams for review of quality goals and improvements
- Provide support to the management team and other departments as requested
- Assist with special projects as needed
This position offers you:
- Competitive hourly rate and excellent benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and stability.
- 2-5 years previous experience in QMS, Quality Control, and/or Inventory Control
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills: keyboard competence, knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, teams etc.)
Accu-Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.