Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That's just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
The Applications Engineer has overall responsibility of performing feasibility studies/demos and completing system definition, setup and programming tasks for projects within the process control & inspection group. They interact with customers and the project team regarding demonstrations, requirements documentation, and solution development from the initial feasibility through final system acceptance
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Demonstrate ZEISS Technology at Conferences, Trade Shows, Feasibility Studies, Customer Meetings, and Virtual Events
- Work with our internal and external partners to engineer solutions, develop requirements, and provide documentation
- To provide applications expertise for necessary project related activities - pre-sales
- Degree in Physics or Optical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (BS, or MS preferred).
- Excellent verbal communication skills and be comfortable presenting technical information to small or large audiences
- Able to communicate the technology across different technical and managerial levels at customer sites
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer