NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Agile Product Owner to join our team in Detroit, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manages the product feature backlog in AWS Data Operations DevOps and prepares requirements for capacity-based planning, prioritization, grooming and implementation
- Collaborates with enterprise stakeholders to facilitate solutions in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including feature ideation and definition, build and launch
- Partner with cross-functional teammates to fully understand business processes, rules and logic and translate into detailed system design requirements
- Ability to communicate and document system flow, business rules and overall solution design to stakeholders and partners to gain alignment, accuracy, and completeness
- Drive current state platform discovery, system documentation and training guides to enable solutions and ensure common understanding
- Defines software requirements and acceptance criteria at the feature level; supports actionable story-level scope elaboration with the consultation of engineers to prepare for development and testing
- Lead organizational routines and ceremonies to drive alignment and reduce communication gaps; provide ongoing consultation and clarification of defined features to support business objectives
- Epic, feature and story administrative maintenance (updates to sizing, sequencing, etc.)
- Backlog development and administration (drive the organization of related work items, support program increment and iteration planning, operational reporting, etc.)
- Manages multiple priorities concurrently, including self-executed deliverables and requirements executed by other teams
- Performs functional testing of completed development against defined acceptance criteria, and support pre-release validation and regression activities
- Contributes to team and operating model success in a dynamic, continuous learning lean-agile delivery framework.
- Brings leadership and team-centered solutions to delivery process and routines by proposing strategic solutions and building consensus with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Owns solutions by presenting recommendations with supporting rationale and being accountable to timelines, organizational capacity, and project needs
- 5 plus years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated success in a mature agile operating model, with cross-functional teams designing and building APIs and user-facing software
- Big Data, Warehousing in the cloud, NIFI, Snowflake, Observability, and Data Analytics experience
- High-performing self-starter, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates analytical skills and technical acumen; baseline knowledge of how software systems & application components work together; able to navigate technology, architectural and software development considerations confidently
- Ability to leverage agile and application lifecycle management tools such as Jira or AWS DevOps, Automation, AWS Cloud
- Highly collaborative, with ability to lead and influence others with confidence and emotional intelligence
- Strong communication and partnership skills; able to collaborate through complex problems with a diverse team across departments, organizational levels, and with external partners
- Strong agile and project management skills; ability to understand organizational capacity and manage resource allocations to achieve business outcomes
- Ability to challenge assumptions and give and receive feedback respectfully
- Ability to estimate work, commit and deliver on deadlines and be vocal when risks arise
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.