Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC). Our reliable and safe work environment ensured we were able to retain our existing workforce throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and we are now committing to the economic recovery of individuals and businesses in our communities.Job Description
Primary Location:Salt Lake City, Utah
Presales Representative: Sells beverage products to retail and whole sale food stores and grocers regularly, and solicits new business from prospective customers. Provides excellent customer service to store owners and customers. Effectively resolves complaints or grievances. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, ability to work without direct supervision, and leadership skills. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. This position requires a valid driver's license. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, and occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and new business, prepare sells contracts and interfaces with customers on location or by phone.
- Solicits new business by conducting business reviews, demonstrating products and services, using samples, marketing resources, and emphasizes salable features and benefits to customer.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
- Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Transfers product from customer stock room to floor displays in order to comply with "Sell By" dates, maximize product in store and minimize product in stock room.
- Order product for assigned accounts in accordance with established procedures to ensure no out of stocks conditions.
- Originates display ideas or follows suggestions or schedule of Sales Manager.
- Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point of Sale (POS) materials.
- Estimates and coordinates date of product delivery and empty shell pickups, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Wears and utilizes appropriated company safety equipment.
- Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional and well-groomed image to customers and the market place.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Pay Rate: Base plus Commission (depending on experience)
Shift: M-F, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in. Follow this link to our online application. Let us invest in you!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background. We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you’d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled