Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently seeking to hire a Space Systems SME to lead the management, development, and maintenance of DoD modernization technology roadmaps. You will develop technology roadmaps to inform DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies, and others. This position will provide support at the Suffolk Building, Mark Center and/or Pentagon spaces to facilitate interaction with government customers and stakeholders.
* Maintain modernization tech roadmaps related to biotechnology. Roadmaps shall include all DoD activities and applicable program elements.
o Modernization roadmaps shall be current and updated at the direction of the respective Program Director
o Coordinate roadmaps with key stakeholders, including DoD leaders, the Services/Agencies, and other key partners
o Refine and update S&T roadmaps based on feedback from stakeholders and changes to technology development investments.
* Assist and prepare presentations and reports to DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies, and others as directed by your Program Director.
* Track department-wide budgets for efforts aligning with their respective Program Director.
* Prepare and conduct meetings related to your Program Director's focus area (Space Systems)
* Clearance: DoD TS with SCI eligibility within the last 12 months
* Minimum Degree: Minimum of Master's Degree in a relevant Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline and must have a minimum 5 years in expertise or 10 years' relevant experience.