Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently seeking to hire a Senior Electronic Spectrum Operations Analyst to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to analyze high energy lasers for cruise missile defense, perform hypersonics campaign analyses, evaluate electronics spectrum maneuverability, and identify future PNT technologies. This position may provide support at the Suffolk Building, Mark Center and/or Pentagon spaces to facilitate interaction with government customers and stakeholders.
* Coordinate with UOSD Research and Engineering staff as an Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO) Subject Matter Expert.
* Construct, manage, and conduct discrete mission engineering and analysis study tasks to evaluate the efficacy of legacy EMSO architectures and new technologies and capabilities applied in new mission concepts of employment to meet evolving joint mission objectives
* Provide engineering/analytical support to produce objective insights and analytic justification to inform future technology and capability investment decisions within the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process.
* Design and oversee studies to assess how Mission Data Integration (MDI) can integrate into future EMSO architectures.
* Familiarization with industry-standard DoD mission analysis models and tools
* Familiarization EMSO systems and operations
* Familiarization with adversary EMSO capabilities
* Experience in interacting with the Joint Staff or the Office of the Secretary of Defense organizations
* Operational or analytical experience with Electronic Warfare systems
* Familiarization with current and future electronic warfare integrated reprogramming processes
* Clearance: DoD TS with SCI eligibility within the last 12 months.
* Minimum Degree: Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or a technical field. Master's degree is preferred.
* 10+ combined years of experience in government Operations Research, military operations, and/or in DoD Acquisition Organizations
* 5+ years of conducting and overseeing mission analysis studies for the government or a government contractor