Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently seeking to hire a Senior Cyber Analyst to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and advise DoD research and engineering leaders on offensive and defensive cybersecurity topics. This position may provide support at the Suffolk Building, Mark Center and/or Pentagon spaces to facilitate interaction with government customers and stakeholders.
* Serve on UOSD Research and Engineering staff as Offensive and Defensive Cyber Subject Matter Expert.
* Advise UOSD R&E Mission Integration team on: Cyber strategy, policy, and integration; Cyber integration in multi-domain operations (inc. EW and Space); Cyber operational authorities; and, cyber synergies with EW operation
* Provide engineering/analytical support to produce objective insights and analytic justification to inform future technology and capability investment decisions within the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process.
* Provide Cyber Subject Matter Expertise to studies assessing cyber support to future Joint Warfighting Concepts.
* Use strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment; present and explain technical information to colleagues, management, or sponsors.
* Experience in interacting with the Joint Staff or the Office of the Secretary of Defense organizations
* Experience with both Offensive and Defensive Cyber Teams
* Knowledge of Cyber and Electronic Warfare synergies
* Experience at USCYBERCOM
* CISSP or related cybersecurity certifications
* Clearance: DoD TS with SCI eligibility within the last 12 months. An active TS/SCI with polygraph is highly desired.
* Minimum Degree: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field. Master's degree in systems engineering or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience is desired.
* 10+ combined years of experience in cyber security policy, cyber support to military operations, and/or in DoD Acquisition Organizations