Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently seeking to hire a Senior Electronic Warfare Analyst to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and advise DoD research and engineering leaders. This position may provide support at the Suffolk Building, Mark Center and/or Pentagon spaces to facilitate interaction with government customers and stakeholders.
* Coordinate with UOSD Research and Engineering staff as an Electronic Warfare Subject Matter Expert.
* Provide engineering/analytical support to produce objective insights and analytic justification to inform future technology and capability investment decisions within the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process.
* Familiarization EMSO systems and operations
* Familiarization with adversary EMSO capabilities
* Experience in interacting with the Joint Staff or the Office of the Secretary of Defense organizations
* Operational or analytical experience with Electronic Warfare systems
* Familiarization with current and future electronic warfare integrated reprogramming processes
* Clearance: DoD TS with SCI eligibility within the last 12 months. An active TS/SCI with polygraph is highly desired.
* Minimum Degree: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field. Master's degree in systems engineering or related field is desired
* 15+ combined years of experience in government analysis, military operations, and/or in DoD Acquisition Organizations
* 5+ years of conducting Electronic Warfare analyses and/or developing technology roadmaps for Electronic Warfare and Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO)