Our mission is to Move the World. It starts with you!
Are you poised for rapid growth? Ready to grow yourself personally and professionally? Do you have energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence? Are you ready to "Uberize" the Moving and Junk Removal industries.
About the role:
The Operations Manager for College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is responsible for the day to day operations of the local franchise.
This includes but not limited to the following:
* Building and training a team of extraordinary front line support
* 100% client amazement and loyalty measured by Happy Checks, Listen 360 surveys, lack of negative feedback and monthly increases in repeat and referral business
* Interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner at all times creating a memorable experience and repeat business.
* Maintain safe work environment and practices at all times, target by zero vehicle accidents or job injuries.
* Keep disposal costs below target by pricing accurately and recycling as instructed.
* Keep team costs below target by communicating with staff and making sure everyone is arriving on time, working efficiently and managing time appropriately. Keep equipment replacement costs to zero.
Required Experience and Skills:
* Must be able to lead a team
* Must possess a valid Drivers license
* Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs for an extended period of time
* Must enjoy working in a world class customer service organization and helping others
* Must want to cause growth
* Must be drug free
* Must be able to pass a federal background check and drug screening
Competitive earning potential which includes $45,000-$55,000 base salary plus performance bonus up to $80,000.
Gain business experience, have fun, exercise, and build a team you will be proud of. Our mission is to Move the World and that starts with you!
College Hunks Hauling Junk - IL - DuPage County is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.