Responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building
systems as well as perform facility maintenance functions, modifications and
repairs to ensure facilities are kept tidy and functional as per company
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, collecting
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps
on walls etc.
- Maintain and inspect electrical circuitry
- Install appliances and equipment
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Install and/or repair heating and
- Paint interior and exterior surfaces.
- Perform custodial duties as
- Assist in preparing job estimates as required.
- Follow safety policies and procedures.
- Others duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions may be
performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine
fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must
have ability to:
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English
- Read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Write routine correspondence.
- Effectively present information on a one-on-one and small group
situations to customers, clients and employees.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but
uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using
whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity