We appreciate your interest in employment with Torch Technologies and assure you that we are sincerely interested in your qualifications. A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid us in evaluating and identifying you for the position that best meets your qualifications. Torch Technologies, Inc. being an Equal Opportunity Employer assures you as an applicant, impartial consideration. Therefore, it is extremely important for you to provide us with that information which would best qualify you for the position desired.
Mid-Level Missile Flight Software Integration Engineers
Alabama - Huntsville - Huntsville, AL 35802 US (Primary)
*This opportunity is contingent upon contract award.*
Torch Technologies is seeking multiple Mid-Level Missile Flight Software Integration Engineers for the independent performance assessments of vendor flight software in to Processor-in-the-loop (PIL) Lab assets. These assests are used to evaluate system performance against system and mission requirements for each flight test. This position is located on Redstone Arsenal.
- Ensure the integration of vendor flight software into Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) test bed architectures.
- Develop and ensure interface connectivity of synchronized operations between Six Degrees of Freedom (6DOF) models, GPS simulation, Thrust Vector Control (TVC) systems, Linear. Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT), and ordinance interfaces.
- Conduct integration, debugging, and verification of vendor provided software and developed integration code to support formal independent performance assessments and test execution.
- Conduct engineering analysis by reading and interpreting software specifications, interface specifications, system specifications, and performance specifications.
- Support a configuration managed software environment.
- Attend external meetings with the customer and vendors.
- Mentor team members and be willing to be mentored by others.
- Works independently under general directions.
- Bachelors (Masters preferred) Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.5 plusyears of applicable software design engineering experience.
- Processor-in-the-Loop (PIL) testing.
- Experience with High-fidelity test architectures for integration of complex multi-vendor simulations.
- Tactical communications integration.
- Experience with execution of complex multi-component PIL simulations.
- Writing test plans and procedures, test setup, execution, and reporting.
- Analysis of test data.
- Preparing and publishing test reports to document test results.
- Conducting verification, test, and/or data analysis.
- Fortran, C/C++, Python Programming.
- Familiarity with:
- LabView Systems
- Serial Interfaces
- Digital IO Interfaces
- Analog IO Interfaces
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://torchtechnologies.hua.hrsmart.com/ats as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest in Torch Technologies.