* Receive/dispatch jet fuel, gasoline, diesel fuel, avgas and glycol via pipeline and/or trucks.
* Sample and test products for quality control, perform inspections and basic maintenance on facility, fuel systems and fueling vehicles.
* Support quality control technicians with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical reports and preventative maintenance of equipment at fuel storage facility/system including related equipment on fueling vehicles.
* Transfer product and monitor storage tanks, pipelines and related equipment to ensure they remain in good working order to prevent spills, releases, overfills and product contamination.
* Conduct routine and periodic inspections in compliance with company, customer, government and industry standards.
* Conduct all work in a safe manner adhering to all company, customer, industry, local, state and federal safe work policies/procedures.
* Make required log entries of fuel transactions, quality control and maintenance.