C & B Operations has an opportunity for a Small Engine Technician at its John Deere Dealership located in Slayton, MN. A Small Engine Technician independently performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned small tractors and turf equipment.
1. Performs basic diagnostics and repairs small tractors and turf equipment
2. Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
3. Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
4. Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
5. Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
6. Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
7. Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
8. Loads and unloads equipment when requested.
9. Promotes and sells the service department to customers including service work, inspections, and parts to increase customer safety and satisfaction.
10. Delivers parts, run errands, etc. as needed.
11. Maintains a professional appearance including a clean uniform, haircut, and good hygiene
12. Reports to work on time, as scheduled.
13. Follows all safety procedures and guidelines, and works in a safe manner.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity with C&B Operations!