Executes a variety of tasks that includes receipt and verification of materials, calibration and operation of equipment, assembly of components and kits, performing calculations, and completing required documentation following Good Documentation Practices. Responsibilities
- Performs various routine electronic and/or mechanical assembly operations on components or subassemblies.
- Uses schematics, wiring lists, written and verbal instructions to assemble, modify, rework and/or reassemble units.
- Performs routine quality and performance testing on components and assemblies utilizing various precision measuring instruments.
- Operates bench top tools and other types of heavy equipment.
- Packs/unpacks materials.
- Adheres to prescribed quality and safety standards and all written procedures and work instructions.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintains prescribed reports and records.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training on soldering, electromechanical assembly, and electrostatic discharge methods.
- Able to follow routine written or oral instructions.
- Communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Proficient in applying basic problem solving, planning, and work prioritization.
- Ability to operate tools and equipment.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT, and/or IATA requirements.
Bio-Rad is a global leaderprovidinga broad array of clinicaldiagnostics andlifescienceresearchproducts. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
EO Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age