Job TitleExecutive Managing Director, SCON West Region
Job Description SummaryCushman & Wakefield's Occupier Strategy team is the strategic client advisory team and function within the larger real estate services group. StratCon works with our client facing professionals and our client service functional teams within the organization to help develop strategic plans and approaches to a client's real estate platform that seek to align real estate execution with improved and beneficial business performance. The Strategic Consulting, West Region Lead is charged with the continued management, business development and growth of Cushman & Wakefield's Occupier Strategy efforts for the Americas West Region. This position will leverage our existing consulting competencies, knowledge, and client relationships across all Americas West Region markets, including business development and developing service/delivery teams. The West Region Lead will also work with the East and Tri-State leads to leverage cross-functional teams and ensure the development of cross-platform services for our existing and new customers. This position will integrate C&W's regional consulting activities in addition to leveraging our Workplace Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Labor, Change Management, Industrial and Retail teams.
- A recognized and seasoned leader across the corporate real estate terrain with ten to fifteen years' experience as a corporate real estate strategy consultant
- Management experience; experience in leading a professional services team; ideally in Management Consulting as well as a strong sales orientation
- Hands-on experience in the development and delivery of value-added solutions for all aspects of the global commercial real estate and investment banking industries
- Demonstrated success in strategy development and implementation across an integrated global service enterprise; subject matter expertise particularly in portfolio strategy and organizational design
- Ability to work across geographic, functional, and service line boundaries in business development, product/service design and delivery, and engagement management and staffing; ideally with subject matter expertise across one or more of our key practice areas (Workplace Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Industrial or Retail)
- Financial management, budgeting, staffing, and administrative expertise commensurate with C&W's total consulting operations financial scope
- Excellent written, oral, negotiating and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to represent a global organization to clients, the public, industry leaders, governmental agencies, and social organizations
- Proven ability to build an exceptional team of senior consulting executives and delivery teams to ensure the growth, industry leadership, and long-term continuity of the West Regions Consulting Services
- Serve as the general practice leader and initial point of contact for opportunities that develop in the West region, collaborating across the Strategic Consulting (Occupier Strategy) platform and other teams and professionals as needed to ensure delivery of highest value strategy and services to occupier clients.
- Support and collaborate with leads in other regions/service lines for opportunities in other regions as needed
- Develop strategy for implementing innovative service offerings and operating infrastructure which increase potential for cross selling, deepening client relationships and growing existing business
- Develop an understanding of Cushman & Wakefield's Occupier Strategy breadth of services including Workplace Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Retail and Industrial services across the West Region and the broader enterprise
- Provide leadership and direction to key customer accounts and to major services initiatives
- Assist in directing the strategy for seamless integration of all consulting services across internal functional platforms, other services areas, and field offices
- Demonstrate, directly and through team members, thought leadership to the real estate professional services industry
- Provide vision for creating, implementing and maintaining strategies for growing and developing new business from new and existing clients and for promoting the C&W Consulting Services brand globally
- Represents C&W in its relationships with major clients, suppliers, competitors, commercial and investment bankers, government agencies, professional societies and similar groups.
- Build a strong technical delivery team and develop systems to ensure the optimal market positioning of resources to strengthen the organization and grow the business
- Propose and advise on project pricing, staffing, and allocation of resources
- Actively expand service line into new markets through public speaking engagements and educational events
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors and Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence decisions and drive results through internal partnerships.
- Exercises a high degree of maturity, discretion, and integrity
- Leader with strong persuasion skills and ability to influence teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels on the business
- Strong project management, strategic thinking, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, presentation skills, and boardroom presence skills
- Strong economic, financial, and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Superior understanding of business concepts and the ability to creatively apply these to varying client needs
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Superior relationship building, communication, and client management skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities and projects
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
This role may require regular travel.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.