Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Real Estate Asset Manager position is responsible for the asset management of the CFT Real Estate portfolio. This position has responsibility for ongoing management on monitoring of property level operations and performance, portfolio valuation, management reporting, and acquisition support. The Asset Manager will collaborate with Leasing, Property Management, Construction, Finance, and Legal to maximize the value of CFT's real estate portfolio.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Develops and executes asset level business plans including value add capital projects.
* Monitors quarterly property financials and provides recommendations to Property Management.
* Provides revenue projections, reviews, and provides recommendations on annual property budgets in collaboration with Property Management. Analyzes proforma return metrics at the asset and portfolio level of the budgets.
* Advises Leasing and provides recommendations on new leases and the impact on property financials.
* Advises on impact of asset performance and return metrics from refinancing and loan modifications.
* Researches market trends for property improvement and conducts site visits as needed.
* Maintains property and portfolio level proforma and valuations in Excel and Argus.
* Prepares and presents quarterly and annual portfolio performance report to Leadership and Principals.
* Supports Acquisition Team in evaluating new deals, due diligence, and transition of ownership
* Reviews and approves Asset Management Reports from joint venture partners.#LI-ZP1
* Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Economics, Business, or related field required.
* Minimum five years of relevant work experience in real estate with increasing management responsibility.
* Successful completion of annual store training