Mechanics Bank is currently searching for a Sr. HRIS Analyst (Workday) based at our Roseville Office. The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for supporting and maintaining Mechanic Bank's Workday system. This position helps to ensure the accuracy and integrity of employee/organizational data within the system, based on information submitted through HR teams. Lead for Workday HCM module, plus provides support to HR/Payroll leads and users for all Workday modules, which includes troubleshooting and assisting with day-to-day activities plus the implementation of new releases and enhancements. In addition, the Sr. HRIS Analyst serves as a liaison between cross-functional business teams, understand business needs and providing data analysis/reporting and will handle more complex tasks.
What you will do:
- Maintains the Workday system in support of the Bank's data management and reporting needs; serves as a lead for issue resolution, complex system/process questions and change requests.
- Works with business partners to document report requirements; designs and builds recurring and ad-hoc reports using Workday's report writing tools; may create dashboards in support of changing needs and growth of the organization.
- Partners with users and project teams to understand business needs and designs and tests module configurations/process improvements; supports Workday related projects.
- Provides effective day-to-day support for Workday users; investigates problems and provides resolutions; advises when to escalate issues to external consultants for review.
- Assists with Workday releases and enhancements, works with business users and leadership to define scope, prioritize, plan and implement changes and new system functionality. Partners with business users to determine feasibility and system constraints.
- Assists in the development of communication and training materials; provides cross-training to users as appropriate to ensure Workday is used effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains Workday security access, in partnership with HR/Payroll leaders.
- Maintain documentation and procedures for HRIS Team processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Working knowledge of Workday and the system's functional modules (i.e., HCM, time, absence, recruiting, benefits, payroll, compensation) (Senior level: Strong knowledge)
- Strong knowledge of Workday reporting (Senior level: advanced knowledge)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated skill in attention to detail with problem solving skills and accuracy with data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with skill to use advanced Excel functions
- Ability to work cross-functionally with variety of people to accomplish goals and support others, with dependable follow-up
- Human Resources working knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Senior Level Individual Contributor: Minimum 5 Years of Experience
The role is based at our Roseville office and we are not offering relocation assistance.
- Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
- To learn more about Mechanics Bank's California privacy and security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection as a California Resident, please visit