Who are we?
VDCI - proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America - partners with municipalities, city and state governments and commercial properties to provide mosquito management services to communities in more than 20 states and internationally. VDCI strives to improve the quality of life in communities through education, surveillance and the control of mosquitoes and other disease vectors, which includes aerial applications, integrated tick and mosquito management programs and emergency response.
Purpose of Position
The Marketing Coordinator markets the services of the company, by developing, implementing, tracking, and reporting on the promotional channels utilized by VDCI. This entails the tracking of sales/lead data from website, programs, advertising/promotions, webinars, social media, trade shows, and any other channels that are utilized to promote VDCI to commercial customers. The role also maintains implementation of content marketing strategies, promotional material updates/refresh; assistance with researching, analyzing, and selecting trade shows; creation and maintaining of reporting databases. The role also serves as the point of contact for all internal requests for support on collateral, trade shows, and promotional/selling activities associated with selling and promoting VDCI services.
Primary or Key Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing, planning, and executing marketing programs to promote VDCI services and to assist in increasing qualified leads and sales; including working with the Director of Marketing to develop, coordinate, and track internal creative/online brief submissions.
- Coordinate and implement the content marketing calendar for VDCI that includes blog posts, email marketing, social media, webinars, white papers and video.
- Identify and partner with internal VDCI colleagues/experts for support with content needs and delivery; writers and presenters. Partner with the Content Marketing team for creation of marketing materials.
- Create and distribute educational blog posts and emails; build and maintain a database of qualified contacts within HubSpot, marketing CRM.
- Plan and launch quarterly educational webinars, to include identifying presenters, creation of educational content, promoting and launching webinars, and tracking and following up with leads.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to coordinate the update of web pages and landing pages.
- Manage social media strategy and messaging on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Work with the Director of Marketing on segment information and details that feed campaigns developed for social media, ad placement and sponsorships.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to support paid digital marketing campaigns.
- Support trade shows by identifying, assembling review analytics for trade show selection, and coordinating selection meeting; establish the focus for the trade shows, identify/suggest the right sales team members, key trade show activities (speaking engagements, sponsorships, etc.) and actions while at the show; and lead collection planning, follow-up, and measurement (total contacts, leads, conversions, and sales), through systematic and/or manual methods.
- Coordinate with the Trade Show Coordinator all aspects of trade show success and event plan implementation, including oversight on booking through to invoice management and lead tracking. May attend in-person or virtual events as well as required.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing lead data; including, but not limited to total contacts, marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads and conversion/conversion rates.
- Provide support in tracking and reporting on the return on investment on all marketing activities.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
Program of Study
Marketing, Business, or Communications
Years of Experience
Type of Experience
- Possess in-depth knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing strategies and principles, including content marketing best practices.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large audiences.
- Possess strong aesthetic and writing skills that are target audience-centric.
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Docs.
- Experience working in HubSpot and Salesforce preferred.
- Be independent and have initiative to start and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Be creative, organized, and able to multitask and be a team player while also occasionally taking leadership roles when required.
- Be able to delegate responsibilities to vendors and be able to continuously manage them to achieve the department's goals.
- Work successfully within tight time constraints and budgetary limitations.
- Adhere to normal work schedules, for attendance, as well as project, tasks, and output deliverables.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision