Bachelors Degree, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
- One to three years of professional experience required.
- Previous advertising, marketing or communications experience preferred.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Solid communication and project management skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team and process-based environment.
- Ability to work with complex products and attention to detail a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must, with an emphasis in Excel.
- Experience in Monday.com and Box a plus.
- All the Insurance coverage you'd expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program plus generous PTO
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Adoption Assistance
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Stock purchase program and charitable gift matching
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Wear your jeans to work!
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Marketing Coordinator, you willassist the Brand marketing team with project management execution and administration.This includes supporting retail programs and promotions, store resets, online content, collateral materials, shows and events, displays and merchandising aids, new product launches, print production and distribution of materials.
- Manage vendor relationships - act as a point of contact to vendors for initiating work within the department, status of jobs in process, quote requests and invoicing.
- Manage Retail POS Library - act as primary point of contact to internal/external departments regarding new item setup, discontinuations, displays, inventory replenishment and any other Retail POS inquiries.
- Manage submittal of internal marketing requests, which include, but are not limited to, creative, copywriting, cold-reads, reviews and approvals.
- Support store level execution of POS display placements and reset activities.
- Support development and execution of online content and maintenance.
- Invoice and expense tracking against Retail marketing budget.
- Manage Retail custom marketing program template development.
- Project management.
- Program and promotion support.
- Product brochures support.
- Trade shows and events support.
- Training program support.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Provide Additional Support To:
- Merchandising aids and displays, wearables.
- New product launch materials, printing and distribution support.
- Survey development, distribution and reporting of results.
Fortune Brands Doors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Doors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Doors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.