This position is responsible for supporting digital marketing efforts for all websites in the Galls portfolio. Focused on optimizing B2C channels, planning, and analysis. The ideal candidate will be creative, analytical and entrepreneurial-minded.
This is an entry-level role and the successful candidate will benefit from on-the-job training. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to develop many digital competencies, including web analytics, customer journey UX/UI, and acquisition optimization tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Assist with building and the execution of comprehensive digital campaigns
- Develop periodic reports to assess the performance of marketing campaigns
- Translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for improving conversion
- Support email database growth and list hygiene
- Review, monitor and manage online store listings through Google, Bing, Yelp, etc.
- Maintain key SharePoint sites and content
- Manage monthly invoice collection for the marketing team
- Collaborate across the web marketing team to support on various projects
- Creative: Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- Goal Oriented: Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result
- Relationship Building: Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers
- Enthusiastic: Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Ability to identify key performance metrics, develop reports and derive actionable insights
- Proficiency in Microsoft WORD and EXCEL
- Project management skills
- Skill in verbal and written communications
Galls is an Equal Opportunity Employer of people from all walks of life, including persons with disabilities and veterans. Galls is passionately committed to diversity and inclusion in all that we do. We invite you to join our team, grow with us and contribute by bringing your authentic, best self to work.