The Clinical Specialist team
The Clinical Specialist team is an integral part of our Solution Management team in helping identify and improve the service delivery, customer experience and sales support of our Rental Equipment and Onsite Solutions. This team will partner with sales team members within assigned regions to ensure clinical, educational and follow-up support is available for targeted accounts to ensure successful application and realized value of Agiliti's services.
Position Summary - Clinical Specialist
As a Clinical Specialist, you will optimize your time with sales representatives to identify new revenue generating ideas and strategies for increased company sales. The Clinical Specialist is responsible for leveraging their clinical and product expertise to provide value to current and new Agiliti customers thorough education, consultation and implementations to achieve Agiliti's strategic and financial goals for our Rental (SES/PNR) and Onsite solutions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully leverage their clinical expertise to provide expanded value to current and new Agiliti rental and Onsite customers.
- Assist with effective implementations for new rentals and Onsite customers.
- Effectively articulate, educate and train customers on the features and benefits of SES equipment (direct PNR education to manufacturer) and Agiliti's Onsite services.
- Assist with managing/maintaining/growing current business, prospect new opportunities.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key clinical personnel/management in assigned customer accounts, including KOL development, identification of clinical advisors, reference accounts, case studies and membership on clinical committees designed to improve patient outcomes using Agiliti products/services.
- Under the direction of the Regional Clinical Manager, establish overall priorities, territory management and allocation of time to expanding existing and implementing new customers accounts.
- Work with corporate to identify best practices and areas of continuous improvement. Assist in the development and implementation of plans to address these areas.
- Support district operations and Onsite teams to facilitate product education required to provide ongoing customer support.
- Deliver clinical presentations to various stakeholders, including commercial team, healthcare providers, and internal management.
- Effectively articulate, educate and train sales and operations teams on the features and benefits of Agiliti offerings.
- Understand the competitor landscape and key market drivers for solution positioning and success.
- Keep current on healthcare trends, emerging specialty equipment, product knowledge and sales tools.
- Attendance of and participation in customer, industry conferences, associations, and other meetings as appropriate or assigned.
- Other duties as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- BS/BA degree in clinically-related profession
- Current license in clinical profession (ex. RN, RT, PT, OT)
- Minimum two years of experience working in acute care environment
- Travel up to 50%
- Valid driver's license in state of assigned territory.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff RN, management, governance committees and patients regarding clinical solutions/plan of care at the bedside.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to sit, stand, lift, bend and stoop numerous times throughout the day.
- Willingness to be flexible in work schedule in order to meet customer needs.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Current certification in clinical profession (ex. CWS, CSPHC, WOCN).
- Minimum of two years of successful medical equipment or health services sales and account management experience with demonstrated history of customer retention and growth.
- Experience in falls prevention, skin integrity prevention, bariatric safety, and early mobility equipment & services.
- Preferred experience with marketing, training or sales support with healthcare service or product company
- Experience with training, leading in-services and/or orienting team members to clinical improvement and or medical products
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws.In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti's investigation of such reports.
Primary Job Location:Corporate MNAdditional Locations (if applicable):Job Title:Clinical SpecialistCompany:
If you require assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AgilitiLocation City:EdinaLocation State:Minnesota
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.