4300 Golf Acres Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina 28208
The Corporate Human Resources Manager is a key position that provides a high level of business partnership with both the field-based HR team and Corporate leadership. The incumbent will assist in the administration of all HR policies, procedures, programs, systems and data reporting, with a focus on consistency, compliance and standardization of the application of those policies and procedures. This position will report to the VP of Human Resources, and be located in Charlotte, NC.
* Assist the Corporate VP of Human Resources with HR process improvements, projects, HRIS administration and other duties as assigned.
* Ensures adherence to the organization's HR policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed on key processes. Work with field HR team on improving processes, consistency and compliance.
* Consults with and provides HR guidance to the field-based HR team and corporate management on organizational design and development, leadership coaching and development, talent acquisition, talent management, total rewards, employee relations, company culture and policy administration.
* Become very well versed in the Human Capital Management software system (ADP Vantage) and utilize it to provide key data to the VP of HR and other senior leaders.
* Assists in recruiting key leadership positions.
* Conducts internal investigations as required for employee-related issues.
* Support Continuous Improvement in HR programs including onboarding, performance and development planning, and talent and succession planning.
* Lead or support departmental HR special projects.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Some travel required.
Carrier Enterprise (CE) is a subsidiary of the largest independent HVAC/R distribution company in the world, Watsco, Inc. At CE we proudly distribute industry leading brands such as Carrier, Bryant, Payne, GREE and other brands of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, as well as a full-line of aftermarket parts, supplies and accessories. CE has approximately 200+ locations throughout 28 states, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico and Canada with over 2,000+ employees. Our vast footprint, inventory and e-Commerce platform allows us to provide our customers with best in class service when they need it and where they need it.
Carrier Enterprise is dedicated to providing Comfort Excellence to the HVAC/R industry. Our vision for Carrier Enterprise is simple...to become a world-class distribution company, and achieve differentiation through the relentless pursuit of service excellence. Our customers and our employees make the difference. We have vast opportunities at our stores, distribution centers, field offices, business units and Headquarter location. We embrace the diverse experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and ideas that make up our company culture. Those experiences only strengthen our teams and our business. From our retail locations to our e-Commerce and mobile platforms our team has the tools to help you grow your career at Carrier Enterprise. See where your drive will take you!
Find out more about CE at .
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CE offers a competitive total pay (plus bonus on sales incentives) and benefits package inclusive of health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources required; Master's degree in Business or Human Resources is highly desirable
- Minimum of 10-15 years of progressive Human Resources experience is required. In addition, previous Human Resources experience supporting multiple sites/states required.
- Strong generalist background in performance management, succession planning, employee relations, compensation, training/development, employment law, policy administration and change management, HRIS administration - payroll and benefits experience a plus.
- Proven successful track record in positive resolution of employee relations issues.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize workload while managing multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to gain trust and credibility with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employer