Work Happy is in line with our Bank Happyphilosophy. At CBSI, we arecommitted to providing the highest level of employee support, whether throughour , our professional development or our challenging butrewarding professional experiences. We are dedicated to helping yousucceed. We believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our successand our Work Happy mission.
Community BankSystem, Inc. is looking for a Escrow Representative located in
In addition to ourWork Happy Mission, as a dedicated Escrow Representative, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and including: 10 paid holidays, paid vacation, Medical, Vision& Dental insurance, 401K with generous match, Pension, TuitionReimbursement, Banking discounts and the list goes on!
Escrow Representative Overview:
* Examine escrow accounts and balances toadhere to federal regulations
* Review new mortgage loans for escrow;add/delete escrow accounts as requested by customers
* Prepare remittance for hazard insurancepremiums on a monthly basis
* Prepare remittance for PMI/MIP premiumsas due; review the PMI and terminate as required
* Prepare remittance for life anddisability premiums for all loan types
* Create Loan to Value Report; terminatePMI as required
* Prepare remittance for property taxes asdue
* Function as a resource for branchpersonnel with escrow questions; communicate with customers, insurancecompanies and real property tax collectors regarding escrow
* Other related duties as assigned ordirected.
Education, Training and Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Associates Degree in business related field or equivalent in relative work experience preferred
* Preference will be given to a candidate with two (2) years of banking experience with an emphasis on Loan Operations or two (2) to three (3) years of business office experience
* Strong attention to detail as well as proven organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to prioritize and work effectively under time constraints
* Good written and verbal communications skills
* Must have strong PC skills including ability to create, use and manipulate data in Excel
To apply to thisposition or to see a full listing of current openings please go to:
The physicaldemands described here are representative of those that must be met by anemployee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, theemployee may be required to stand, walk, sit, user hands to finger, handle, orfeel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionallybe required to lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific visionabilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to focus.
An EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not bediscriminated against on the basis of disability.