Challenging position aimed at proposing and executing the effective utilization of Automated Guided Vehicles in an Industrial Production Environment. You will provide excellent customer service and become an intricate component of our aggressive team environment.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Interface with COMAU commercial business platforms to assist in developing sound technical proposals involving Automated Guided Vehicles
- Ensure our customers make valuable technical operational improvements
- Ensure the validity of methods used by colleagues
- Coordinate work with colleagues
- Perform tasks hands on
- Other duties as required
Reports to: Head of Controls Engineering for Operations
Do you have what it takes?
This role is best suited for a candidate that possess the following qualifications:
- Analytical skills for evaluation information carefully and solving complex problems.
- Sound Communication skills. To be able to effectively communicate instructions while leading the team to meet their goals.
- Detail-oriented for understanding complex systems and the ability to pay attention to details, as a minor error can result in major problems.
- Self motivated and a quick learner.
- Familiarity with High Level Programming Languages.
- 5 years of past Automated Guided Vehicle Experience.
- Technical Degree or equivalent
- Automotive Industry experience
- Programmable Logic Controller and Human Machine Interface Programming Experience
Let's Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let's Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let's Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled